rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake money game

Fake money game

Welcome to the forum but I am going to go straight for the jugular and state upfront, there is nothing veteran about this.

I ain't interested in pointing out the discrepancies in who you claim to be so I will focus on the question itself and let the discrepancies come to light themselves.

a) If you have that kinda money in the bank (liquid), girls will already know if you have money or not. They aren't good at calculating how much but they know if you have money or not. To them, it's a red flag and you're qualifying. Any man with actual money is doing his best to hide it. Fuckable guys with money are stylish and have a presence when they walk in the room. New money, desperate guys are wearing GUCCI and in-your-face look-at-me kinda clothing and can't command shit. Not fuckable.

b) Chances are if you're in an environment where you get a five-minute CHAT with a single 8+, in the Western world, it's probably somewhat opulent and high-end that your money doesn't matter. It's cancelled out i.e. you can't use it as leverage so it wouldn't really matter as much.

c) 'let's fly to x y z and hot girl must come with me' -> you really need to ensure you have the attraction and boxes ticked. Even so, it's illogical to propose this before hand. You would propose this after sex when you have properly screened and she has also screened you. No one in their right mind would do this unless it's P4P. This is without even showing your bank account which will set you back further. She will withhold that pussy. Girls think I got money on the regular and try and put up all sorts of barriers because they know all their power is in their pants. This is where game comes in. Money opens doors and gives options but makes you vulnerable to getting played. These girls can detect your bullshit.

d) This shit happens ALL the time and these guys aren't getting laid. Dudes who HAVE money showing their bankrolls.

I know 3 girls who work at a bar here, the local edition of Hooters. They have a WhatsApp group (of 9 of them) specifically to share pictures of guys/dick pics/funny tinder encounters and the guys who have money literally just showcase that.

Bank accounts, flashy lifestyles and all that shit. Sometimes it works but it mostly doesn't. They will always go on a first date to suss the guy out and do their homework prior.

This is why I think social media works (for me too) because the FIRST thing they do is go stalk you on social media. They know the game and want to ensure it's valid because such behaviour is just asking to get played and if you have power you know the drill to not mention this. (yes congurence etc.)

With all women, it's more about access to cool shit that money provides as opposed to the money itself. Which is why you showing them your bank account is not sexy yet you sipping a pina colada on a Cuban beach with a friend is powerful.

You will attract gold diggers this way and that's fine if you can handle them (veteran game..?).

The actual ballers I know don't post this shit on IG. I posted a pic of me flying business and they all scolded me for it. The girls in my DMs who came out of the woodwork were all after 1 thing too.

The guys with money take pictures with other individuals who have high status because the money is taken for granted, it's as normal as wiping your ass. They focus on memories not materials. It's the circles you roll with.

The girls from above (21 - 24) would send the bank account pictures around and laugh, it's thirsty. I would be at the bar and they would come and show me random photos like this.

On SM, girls are actually thinking about:
- who took the photo
- who is he with? (go on a social media stalk for 30 minutes)
- how regularly does he do this

etc etc.

e) Getting a 5-minute chat with an 8+ is not feasible or easy for someone with beginner-level game. Intermediate perhaps but beginner? Maybe if shes your sisters friends or some shit. No one is approaching 1000s of 8s per year unless you're a promoter in Ibiza, photographer or model in certain places (Mauritius etc.), bouncer in a club in Moscow or running in circles in any elite city where you're a socialite going out 5/7 days a week. And even then you're being introduced or approached. You're not approaching.

You wanna spend some money on a fake bank website? Just build a website with a fake lifestyle, stating you're some kind of performance/lifestyle coach or some shit to the elite. It's vague but drops enough bait for the girls to fill in the blanks. Otherwise get a fake business card and hand it out. Even better, you're connected in the modelling world. Talent Scout. You don't need any skills or a portfolio or jack shit.

Hell, why not just travel around with a bunch of photos of yourself and mates and get an airbnb, then put the photos up and when she comes over, you can say its one of your 14 apartments around the world?

This is just off the top of my head.

And no, girls won't be repeat customers because hot girls have amazing bullshit detectors. Hot girls usually have hot mothers who know the game and trained them. You wanna go around and arbitrate hotties who have no money, then go for it.

It's 2018 and if women are hot, they know it and are actively seeking out to maximize their gains.... with guys who only have money and no self-esteem.

Mediterranean girls don't respond to this shit because they have 'big fish in a small pond' syndrome. Money matters to an extent but it's more about status and WHO you are. 3mln EUR vs 33mln EUR makes no difference. I don't care if you got bottle service because I know the owner already, etc.

I think this is a stupid idea (waste of energy/time) but if you could actually harness it then you could make it something despite the low ROI %.

- fake online portfolio of you (not bank account) -> online CV
- airbnb revamp into something 'modest' but believable -> validity
- traps to let their imagination fill in the gaps -> any liar worth their salt knows that the less you let out, the better so let her assume the shit
- you have to qualify them hard, not propose to take them on some unicorn adventure simply because they are hot. If you're who you say you are, you got bitches camping outside your 14 apartments in the world
- stop wearing basketball jerseys

All I am saying is that if you really were this baller, you wouldn't need to tell people about it. Same way that if you fuck elite women, you don't announce it to people, you're seen out with these women. If you have tight game, guys ask you because they notice, not because you inform them.

Read Hooligan Harry's posts on this forum. He breaks down the science behind this and how women view money pretty well.

@Gringuito, welcome back.

Messages In This Thread