rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake money game

Fake money game

Quote: (10-12-2018 11:11 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Most women have almost no concept of money. You'd be shocked by how deep this runs. Showing her numbers to convince her you're rich is fool's game, even if you really are rich.

Very true. On the other hand I was talking to a RVF member about this yesterday, i.e. the advantages of "real" money game. Having a table/bottle service at a club is useful if you already have good game and a good crew. Being able to invite a girl to an afterparty on a yacht or offering to fly private to another party can be very effective for certain types of women.

That being said the kind of women this works on aren't really quality other than superficial looks and they spend most of their time posting to social media or trying to play you. I'd suggest avoiding real or fake money game and simply try to build attraction. When you hookup with someone that's only with you for your money (real or imagined) it's nothing like when they're with you because they're truly attracted to you.

Messages In This Thread