rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake money game

Fake money game

I think this will come off desperate as fuck and will barely work to attract a handful of wannabe gold-digging 6s, let alone 8s or actual gold diggers.

You're right that "attract, qualify, comfort" is the short version of PUA/game stuff. However, there are two other things that are implied in that - congruence and common sense. This completely fails both of those.

Let's say you're truly a young, good-looking dude with a ton of money in the bank, and a guy who a woman wants to spend time with. Wouldn't you already have bitches on speed dial? Why would you be coming up to a random chick on the street and offering her an all expenses paid trip? That just doesn't make sense. Her spidey senses will tingle immediately and she will assume something is wrong with you. And genuinely attractive gold diggers will sniff right through it. Women are dumb but not that dumb.

I've never tried shit like this but I live in a city where people love to flex with exotic cars, rolex watches, etc. I've seen many good-looking dudes showing bitches their Ferrari keys (and these guys actually have a Ferrari), and almost all of the time, they get denied. It is a pure sign of desperation.

Give it a shot, maybe in Spain it is different. But there's better ways to pull hot women.

Messages In This Thread