rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake money game

Fake money game

Quote: (10-11-2018 05:45 PM)LeBaron Wrote:  

if you truly were a male 8 being from sweden and living in Spain so pocessing nordic features trust me you woudn't be waisting your time here but instead fucking a sweet brown pussy

I live in the Canary Islands. Tenerife to be exact. The local girls are the toughest I have met in Europe. Italy-level of tough. I speak no Spanish-nor do I want to speak it because I don't like the language. I have neither the time nor inclination to try to get into social circles. The local "brown girls"-especially the 8+ ones- are essentially off limit to tourists or short-term expats, and the only locals I've slept with are half-Spanish and half-something else, and have grown up between two countries (half-Finnish, half-British, etc.) I will explain all this in my upcoming Tenerife datasheet. All my lays here are from girls from Northern Europe-and I prefer those anyway, so I am happy.

You are questioning my credibility, but your complete lack of understanding of how game works with the locals in Southern Europe shows me you have none. If you don't know how things work, either ask a question-as I did in the OP of this thread-or shut up.

Messages In This Thread