rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking girls you day game to a motel?

Taking girls you day game to a motel?

One of the guys outline a system where he has one of the hotel apps on his phone, they have drinks at the hotel bar, and he rents the room while he's in the bathroom if he knows he's getting lucky. And once you're in the hotel, there is almost always an excuse to got to your room - " Next rounds on me! Wait a minute, the rest of my money is my room". Gets you both in the room quickly. Would also scan the hotels in the area ahead of time, often there is one offering some kind of rock cheap price worthwhile for a home base, or something offering a last minute cancellation policy.

Deepdiver outlined another system where you know ahead of time you'll be using the room (multiple SA and WYP candidate lined up if IIRC) and how to stock up the room (champagne and bath robes and such). It's almost a crime not to finish the bubbly once it's been opened and it hits FAST. He bought the champagne budget, not at the hotel, looks high end, but costs almost nothing. Had a good routine with His and Hers bathrobes too, going to the bathroom and telling her he's putting his bathrobe on, and for her to put her on too. Then he shuts the door so there isn't even the possibility of an argument.

Happy Hunting!

Messages In This Thread