rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NPC meme

The NPC meme

Quote: (10-23-2018 03:13 PM)TutorGuina Wrote:  

According to hacks like Al Gore and other capable but dishonest scientists; places like my hometown, New York, Netherlands and even the fucking Arctic were supposed to be drowned years ago, yet nothing even remotely close to that happened.

How can you explain that kind of shit away?
You think CNN and NYT polls are hard facts too? because statistics and polling isn't some soft science bullshit and the MSM definitely had capable personnel at their disposal over the 2016 elections

I don't care how high IQ and knowledgeable someone is, if what they say doesn't match reality they are full of shit, period.

I don't care what Al Gore says. I don't care how precise or imprecise he was. I don't base my opinions on Al Gore, nor on CNN or NYT polls. I base it on empirical fact, smaller-scale models and scientific consensus.

Fixating on one character as if it represents the entire field makes zero sense.

About the NASA scientists, reality is not idealistic.
They could get things wrong in so many different ways.
Personally, I think it was dishonesty, political influence and confirmation bias,
but either way these guys lied.

As did the vast majority of scientific associations and organizations world wide. Why, though? Such a vast conspiracy.

The comparison of Climate Change to Mathematics, Evolution and Physics is not even close.

Isaac Newton laws can predict the astral bodies movement with impressive precision. I never understood Quantum Physics, but every computer built to this date uses its concepts, so I give it a credibility rep.

Nearly 0 computers today use Quantum Physic concepts. Very few do, and they're extremely expensive. As for Isaac Newton - Einstein's theory of relativity ended up superseding his 200-year-old theory of mechanics. That being said, forget the comparisons, I shouldn't have gone that path - it really doesn't matter.

Messages In This Thread