rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NPC meme

The NPC meme

< NPC programming works better on the intelligent ones as they have more time to consume in-depth programming while the less intellectual ones get theirs via mass media and the environment. The environment can input highly different data, so the basic programming is less pronounced than after an educational stint in the college gulags.

I admit that I was pretty much an NPC just a mere 8 years ago. I had plenty of Red Pill and "something is not right in our system" flashes, but I would qualify myself more as an NPC 10 years ago - even if I was never that radical of course or did not care much about politics at all. That is what lifelong consumption of mass-media, mainstream education and mainstream entertainment gets you. Me reading countless older books and dealing with spirituality wasn't enough to break through the programming. However - once I started looking, started delving into concepts like Red Pill or the scams of our world, then it did not take me that long to realize that this explanation all made much more sense - took only a while to sift through the crazy alternative from the real/very likely alternative. The Red Pill and Game took about 15 minutes after I heard about it, but that is just culmination of having dealt with women and attempting to seduce them all armed with the Blue Pill bullshit and media-crap.

I know from the elite works that they are more concerned by the very gifted, because they can see through the cons if they start looking. When that happens there are 3 ways - they oppose them and must be attacked, they join them (that is what all the scholarships, the Masonic and corporate ladder is for), or they turn away from any opposition in disgust/get black-pilled and then they don't care about them either.

Messages In This Thread