rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NPC meme

The NPC meme

Quote: (10-16-2018 07:43 AM)ilostabet Wrote:  

I think this is a given except for geniuses.

People accept most things without thinking. And questioning everything is not a good policy anyway, if you are to be a productive and moral member of society.

The only difference across civilizations and times is what type of programming is being fed to the common folk. It can be constructive or detrimental. I think we can all agree the West's current programming is extremely detrimental. But the fact that society needs to be programmed in one way or another, and that most people cannot escape that programming other than in trivial ways, is unavoidable - now and ever, and unto the ages of ages.

I see it as the spectrum, so some level is definitely for geniuses, but as it is also a process, you never know what is the roof for you. And you don't have to be antitraditional to think through traditions for your own use.

But imagine the situation as we have nowadays when traditions are a bit outdated and need wise refreshment and mainstream is the melange of capitalists hedonism and leftist decadence. Intelligent individual needs to turn his head toward some other direction and luckily Europe offers her great civilizational heritage to internalize, so you can go your own path and make your personal value structure based on it.

Quote: (10-16-2018 07:47 AM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

All of us are standing on the shoulders of a few thousand geniuses through history.

Only the best 150+ IQ people could ever rediscover traditional truths on their own in a single lifetime.

An 100 IQ and below average person stands no chance at all.

As you point out correctly, all tradition is not made equal. Islam is an effective tradition, their numbers are proof of it, but they do act very NPC like.

Western tradition, on the other hand, is based on thinking things through and using rationality to arrive at truth and good. Which means that NPCs who adopt western tradition, will be programmed to learn how to not be programmed.

That's why the elites attack "dead white men", because those people taught rational thought.

Yeah, that's a good point, it all looks like this. But one thing I see different is you don't have to be a 150+ IQ genius to look through traditions and heritage for your own. Maybe you will not invent anything new, but definitely, you can find your path to become European, by which I mean one who has internalized heritage to some extent, and therefore know who he is and what are his real interests.

What better one can do in spite of great efforts to compromise European heritage?

Messages In This Thread