rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NPC meme

The NPC meme

Quote: (10-13-2018 11:22 AM)Labienus Wrote:  

This meme is breaking the internet [Image: icon_lol.gif]

It is brilliant, but I still hadn't expected it to have the dramatic effect it did. I mean, billion dollar companies are changing their policies to deal with a JOKE! And not riskless changes either, they're doing this when BigTech is likely to face some kind of AntiTrust pressure that will cost them hundreds of millions....even if they win. And this is still hitting them at a level where they feel the need to do it anyway. I mean the MemeWars were a surprisingly big deal during this election, but some people thought it was a fluke, and the opposition would find a better way of dealing with them. They've failed miserably every time, in ways that were so bad they spawned whole new Memes themselves. But this is a whole new level. I can't even think of an appropriate metaphor...except maybe an invincible Big Boss NPC that has a fata[/u]l flaw in it's programming that lets low level characters continually bait it into defeat [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread