rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The NPC meme

The NPC meme

My thoughts are 95% verbal with some pictures. I am not talking to myself. Rather, it’s like a discourse to an imaginary audience, sometimes very precise and structured, sometimes ramblings, expletives or exclamations. It’s usually very analytical.

When I was a kid I would ask foreigners ‘in what language do you think?’ because I could not envision nonverbal thought. Personally I think about half/half in English and in French.

I am not visual at all. I don’t remember images. I hate it when someone explains something with a drawing. I want words!!

Note that I am an extreme introvert. Introverts are known to use the Broca area more (speech area in the brain). Could it be that introverts think more in words? (Specifically, extroverts form their thoughts as they speak, while introverts rehearse what they are going to say in the Broca area before speaking. Which is why when you ask an introvert a question there is often a few seconds of silence before the answer arrives).

Messages In This Thread