rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

27-year-old girl takes DNA test and finds out that her father is a cuckold
7-year-old girl takes DNA test and finds out that her father is a cuckold
Quote: (10-11-2018 12:42 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

I look very much like my father, but if on his deathbed he confessed he wasn't my dad I would immediately forgive him and say "yes you are."

Either he sucked as a father or (more likely) she values the attention for shitting on the man who raised her more than the man himself (what a cunt.)

It really seems people have a very difficult time being content these days. Probably due to social media and everyone wanting to post all of those cool things they do and make their lives look exciting. This has taken the concept of "keeping up with the joneses" to the 10th degree.

He could have been the best father in the world. It doesn't really matter when you can post a video and get attention.

I wouldn't even care if I found out my father wasn't my biological. I sure as hell woudn't put the time into trying to find some guy that I never knew and was never around. I have better things to do. I would have more respect for the man that raised me and not post a video telling the world he got cucked.

It just seems people can't just sit back and be thankful these days for what they have.

Messages In This Thread