rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why can I only get average looking women?

Why can I only get average looking women?

I think the key factor is validation.

Everyone knows Amazon. Their conversion rate of people going on the site to sales is about 20%. The average conversion rate for the top 500 retailers is 3.32%. Your mom 'n pops online store is probably about 0.3-0.5%. The latter is also about the like rate for an average looking guy on Tinder.

The reason is because Amazon are validated, trusted and seen as the top dog. They are the Dan B of online retail.

You can see the same distribution with the likes of Bieber, who is a sap who could easily be at home playing Minecraft ignoring his fat girlfriend's texts if he wasn't famous. Girls throw themselves as tween society has validated him as the designated area to do so.

On a lower level you can see the same phenomena on a local level. Women are about twice as likely to want a man if he is taken. The same reason. It's a citation. He's validated.

If you're are cold approaching women (online or in life) there is very little you can do to approach the level of validation you might really have beyond your appearance. In my mind, in the West women give guys who are as attractive as them a -2. Part of that is women have so many criteria. Game is the tool to try and change that -2 to at least neutral or a +1. Game will be distributed as in the above eCommerce distribution. The average guy's game is of very little value.

Judging from the forum, the market value of men in The West is in precipitous decline. The consensus appears to be that this is caused by social media and apps. I think that's true. Women have a string of criteria for men and the most important is generally validation/status. It's difficult to game that and everything else they want takes investment. However, by and large and particularly those in this thread, are only really interested in one thing: hot 8+. These apps and social media have led to men flooding women with the main thing they are looking for in a partner, but getting it themselves, validation, that they are hot.

Where attention/validation flows and accumulates it becomes less valuable. So we're in the position where the attention of a male 8 is now seriously eroded over what it would have been even with the wide-ranging demands of women and desire for status males.

This is very much a Western phenomena. This year I turned on Tinder in several second tier countries without identifying as a foreigner. A flood of matches: 7s and nice 8s, down to 18 and messages from WDs (would date). I come home and turn Tinder on. Famine.

If you are looking for an 8 in The West try FOBs and non-whites.

Messages In This Thread