rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why can I only get average looking women?

Why can I only get average looking women?

Quote: (10-11-2018 04:13 AM)personperson Wrote:  

anyone else in the same situation? i feel like perhaps im deep down a 6 who wants an 8, and therefore have just had a lifetime of frustration and disappointment with women, because im chasing girls who are "out of my league" and i am unable to lower my standards, because over the years i have sporadically fucked some hot girls, which is what i want in a gf/relationship etc. i feel like perhaps iv been too alpha, if there is such a thing, over the years, because im so confident, brave to approach etc, and refuse to believe that there is such a thing as a "league" and refuse to believe that any girl is too good for me.

thoughts anyone?

I sort of was in the same boat. Did well with decent looking girls and many people over the years have told me that I'm very attractive but then everytime I would get the cold shoulder from the really hot ones, I would re-evaluate how attractive I actually am. Truth is, as a man, your looks shouldn't be your biggest concern. I'm close to 30, make well over six figures and am genuinely intelligent (i.e. I can talk about almost anything). I think those qualities outweigh any real or perceived physical flaws that I may have as a dude. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't take care of looks...at the very least stay healthy (workout, eat right, etc.) and you'll feel better. Also, learn how to brush off girls that give you the cold shoulder. Lastly, not sure where you're based out of, but I live in NYC. Most of the 8s and 9s here are hoping to hookup with a 7-figure Wall Streeter and from their perspective, that's a realistic goal.

Frankly, I think most women in this country who are above a 7 overvalue themselves especially the ones that were born and raised here. I was born and raised in Queens where there a ton of immigrant families and 1st gen folks from all different cultures and I've noticed that you're more likely to find LTR material with 7s+ if they're from an immigrant families from a culture that puts a strong value on some 'conservative' ideals. That's why you see fewer immigrant women subscribing to modern day feminism and the like.

Other option is to travel more. Plenty of hotties all over the world that simply like men for who they are...

Messages In This Thread