rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why can I only get average looking women?

Why can I only get average looking women?

Do you know what’s it like to be in a relationship with a beautiful woman? I guarantee you it’s not the solution to your problems, in fact it’s a bringer of more problems. You need to be in a state of complete control over your life and your emotions, to be able to handle this caliber of woman.

Why do you think you deserve an 8+? You need power to warrant one, and a very strong sense of identity and purpose not to lose yourself in the pleasures she brings.

You don’t know what you want. You need to figure what the purpose of your life is and find the drive that you lack; then you’ll have access to the extremely dangerous bliss a beautiful women brings.

And don’t resent not being good looking: I guarantee you there is no fulfilment in women: they take your purpose away, make your life a roller coaster... You can get beautiful women when you don’t have your shit together, but it’s hell—you lose your sense of self, and swim in the dopamine ups and downs.

Hedonic adaptation is very real; the higher the up, the more painful the down.

Messages In This Thread