rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why can I only get average looking women?

Why can I only get average looking women?

My whole life, as long as I can remember since being about 11 years old, i've only ever received genuine interest from girls who are mediocre, average looking. im tall, decent looking, intelligent, confident and comfortable in social situations, no major personality or physical flaws etc...game all the time, approach reguarly, am early 30s now, and I am about to give up.

for about 13 years now, i have wanted to find a good looking girl. ive fucked close to 200 girls, but most of them have been in the 6 range, with the occasional good looking one. but the good looking ones are usually just foreigners, or me being a foreigner travelling in their country, and they are never interested in me. with good looking ones, its usually just sex when they know it will be a brief 1 night stand kinda thing.

i can see it in the eyes of girls when i approach...the good looking ones are not attracted to me. since i only ever get genuine interest from girls in the 5 to 6 range, this is usually who i end up seeing...but they only ever result in being mini relationships, cos deep down i dont want to be with them since they dont turn me one all that much, i want someone who is attractive.

but...family, friends, and other people have often told me im very good looking. so i feel like over the years perhaps they have been kinda not really being honest, just being nice etc...and iv sort of built up this unrealistic opinion of how good looking i am (eg an 8 or 9, therefore often approach girls who are in the 7 to 8 range) when maybe in reality im more like a 6, which would explain why i only seem to have a chance with 5s or 6s, and the 7+ rarely stick around/show any interest.

one thing i will say is im slim. not stick thin, but just a naturally slim guy. ive worked out on and on over the years, gaining SOME muscle when i do, but im very much an ectomorph hard gainer, so usually just look toned, dont really ever get a bulky look.

people call me a player, but in reality i never would have fucked all these girls if i could have just had interest in one i was attracted to. in that case i would have happily stopped. the only reason im a "player" is cos im not getting with attractive girls that i actually want. and whilst i have had much more success in shithole countries where hypergamy works in my favour, i would never want to settle in these places.

anyone else in the same situation? i feel like perhaps im deep down a 6 who wants an 8, and therefore have just had a lifetime of frustration and disappointment with women, because im chasing girls who are "out of my league" and i am unable to lower my standards, because over the years i have sporadically fucked some hot girls, which is what i want in a gf/relationship etc. i feel like perhaps iv been too alpha, if there is such a thing, over the years, because im so confident, brave to approach etc, and refuse to believe that there is such a thing as a "league" and refuse to believe that any girl is too good for me.

thoughts anyone?

Messages In This Thread