rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I just get negged? Don't know what to think

Did I just get negged? Don't know what to think

Haha It reminds me some female coworker that has a husband and a son.

I'm sure she likes me, because she is always shit-testing me till I get jaded and end yelling her some things like: So you want I have kids at your age of 22? Don't fukn joke me. Or So you want I think you are that good girl? LOL I know you sassy girl!
Even she says me: If I went to a club and a guy like you talks to me, I wouldn't respond to you. Me: Haha Firstly I even wouldn't talk to you! I'd see other hotter girls [Image: biggrin.gif]

I know is a shit test because at the end of the day when she goes to her Uni, she always offer to me going in her taxi to get shorter my way to my home, or she buys some drinks or sandwiches for me when she goes to the store, when I haven't asked for it.

So OP, I'd say this girl is craving to you to take action and get wilder right now.

About weed or another 'bad-dangerous thing' you are leaving (other drugs, alcohol, hard parting, dealing drugs, etc... -no applies for weak things), I used to do the same thing. It worked for me saying a girl I'm changing and then don't giving a fuck about what I've said. IMO, it disconcerts them as long as it is a 'alpha' behavior. Finally one can leave it for good but making clear that's why because of you and that u don't care about what she says.

Messages In This Thread