rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whiskey Tango needs white knight assistance during hurricane, thanks

Whiskey Tango needs white knight assistance during hurricane, thanks

Couple of notes...

1) Idiocracy is real. Too many low-IQ, low-common sense, non-productive members of society are reproducing at alarming rates. Decades past, people of this caliber could find work in agriculture, textiles, light manufacturing, or in an automobile plant. Now, instead of laying upholstery into Oldsmobile Silhouettes in Doraville, they're doing...nothing.

2) I use Facebook community groups and Marketplace to advertise our cars and boats for sales (it does work quite well - for expensive items, too) and sometimes I just get sucked into reading posts of these moronic, hopeless people. Like watching an episode of Maury Povich, you can't look away. Its just page after page of stupidity like...
"I need a car for $1000 only honda or toyota under 100k mi plz!"
"any one babysitting?? desperate need sitter for my kids goin out tonight!!!"
"n e where open to eat?"
"need overgrown yard mowed. $20!"
"*Photo of alarming wound* Should I go to a clinic???"
...and simply...
"Need cash. ne one help for free??"

3) People need to stop begging. Moreover, people need to stop acquiescing to beggars. I would rather give a dollar to a vagrant panhandler standing by the expressway because he not only made a creative sign but its goddamn hot out here and he should get credit for that.

4) Anyone who lives in Florida and doesn't evacuate a low-lying floodplain deserves to stay there under authorities decide they feel like helping.

Messages In This Thread