rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girls

American Girls

OP, everything is relative. It really depends on the specific girls. Some American girls are like this but then others are not. Just like some British girls are socially awkward, can't do small talk and can be very rude. Then, you will find other girls that aren't like this at all. It is tempting to color all women from a certain area a certain way because of a few bad experiences. But I think this is a mistake because you risk missing out on some great girls.

I think you can make some generalities about girls from certain places but that doesn't mean that they will fit the individual girl. It could vary based on how much traveling she has done and other life experiences. Women are always going to act differently in a group compared to on their own too. So you can keep the generalities in mind but I would not let it become an automatic filter without verifying.

One thing I do that I have found works good is to simply raise the issue with the woman playfully and let her qualify herself. For example, in your example with American girls, you could just say to them something like "I had a few bad experiences with American women being very loud and obnoxious. Are you like this?" I have found this to be something where you will often find the girls go out of their way to not act in this manner. Or if they don't care, you have verified your filter and can act accordingly.

I think what you will find is that some girls won't fit the stereotypes and then you can compliment them about that and/or you will find some girls that will be eager to live up to the anti-stereotype and so act more like the behavior you seek.

Messages In This Thread