rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone going to the 21 Convention

Anyone going to the 21 Convention

Security costs money I guess..Especially since the 21 convention went red pill.Pissing off all the old blue and purple pill PUA coaches it use to have..I can't see it ever being held in Australia again because its red pill and pick up.

If dudes lives are saved by going then it's ok.

I think they wanted Roosh there this year.

I used McQueens location tips for Vegas.

In Oz we pay double what a Euro or Yank pays to see a concert so the price doesn't look bad to me.Considering the earlier you bought the cheaper it was ,so the majority is not paying $2500..

The redman group is yank game based .Sharpe just shouts over everyone and they had special on cold approach..Meaning most of them are using apps.Which aren't that great for older dudes.I got tired listening to everyone trying to out alpha each other...I don't rate Goldmunds taste but he has carved out a niche game..I'm waiting for the DSLR carrying hat wearing raiders of the lost poon to hit my city.

I've introduced a couple of dudes my age to red pill using Rich Cooper's Entrepreneur in cars...red pill will be a called a hate group soon.

Messages In This Thread