rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex Bucket List - Journey of Self Discovery

Sex Bucket List - Journey of Self Discovery

Quote: (10-10-2018 03:57 PM)scotian Wrote:  

It was definitely a shoring thing, back when that was cool. I talked to the girls, got in a taxi with the three of them, went into the hotel with them and was forced to listen to him pounding both of the girls since his hotel room was next to mine. I probably rubbed one out while listening, because I’m into that.

During that same trip I got into an elevator with 20nation and THC, inside were two Indian guys and two cute Filipinas. THC made a joke about the girls partying since they had a bag of food and beers, we all laughed then the girls said come to room #203 to join the party. I had a date so had to leave but when I met up with the guys a few hours later they told me about how they tag teamed the girls, switched them up, etc. I saw the pictures and videos, it happened.

Again, the Philippines is a total fuck fest, at least it was back then in 2013. THC and 20nation are good looking guys, the type that Filipinas go nuts for, those guys’ hotel rooms were revolving doors of young, hot LBFMs. Whether or not random people on the internet choose to believe these types of stories is irrelevant-myself, THC and 20nation have all met dozens (hundreds?) of forum members in real life and they’ve seen us in action. The same can’t be said for most of the haters so believe whatever you want to.
Everything he said is correct. If that kind of stuff happens anywhere it's the Philippines.

Messages In This Thread