rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Path to Southeast Asia

My Path to Southeast Asia

^^^

I'm still in the exploratory phase, but I've started to narrow it down. I plan to make a commitment to a particular city/country in the next 4-6 months.

Time is an obvious factor in the quest to "lock down a city," but it is also the knowledge that I plan to be there for a long time that will motivate me to pursue advanced language and cultural knowledge. Those two things will aid in day to day life, friendships with locals, and the pursuit of local business opportunities.

A steady living arrangement brings additional benefits. It is less expensive than airbnb/hotels, and makes it easier to get into a routine of working productively, eating healthily, and going to the gym consistently.

As has been mentioned before, long term expats will certainly achieve greater success with girls than short term travelers. I'm fortunate to be able to succeed with SEA girls that are attractive and open to an explicitly short term arrangement.

But with a combination of a long term apartment, intermediate language skills and cultural understanding, and a quality social circle, I know I can reach another level.

Messages In This Thread