rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex / Gender ratio map of the world

Sex / Gender ratio map of the world

Quote: (10-11-2018 03:51 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

I don't need the fucking map - my own Red Pill awareness when entering a country is enough - just walk through the city, take the Busted Dude test or the reverse - Fit tall good-looking bloke with the fugly bitch - test. Then you know enough.

Yeah who needs a map to give you a ballpark figure when you can simply just visit all 192 countries in the world and walk around.

This map is not 100% accurate, but still a pretty decent base to start from. Anyone who has been to these countries knows the more red it is the easier to get dates with women. You just have to factor in what personality type you mesh with the best, for example although Russia has more women than Colombia I prefer Colombia because they aren't as cold and more fun to hang out with.

You also have to consider that countries where your status is much higher than the rest of the population you will be better off. Someone who makes 40-50k a year will be seen as a baller in EE, most of Asia, and South America but would be considered average to below average in the west. Not to mention big transient cities tend to have a better ratio due to women moving there for work.

Messages In This Thread