rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colleges are starting to teach "healthy masculinity" (i.e. femininity) courses to men

Colleges are starting to teach "healthy masculinity" (i.e. femininity) courses to men

I'm just going to keep reposting the same idea in all of these university threads. Don't send your kids to college. If you are young enough to be considering it, avoid it. There are very specific and, honestly, very good reasons to pursue higher education. Just to go, for the experience, to find yourself, etc. Those are not the reasons.

The data on college-educated vs. high school/GED lifetime earnings are aggregate and historical (because they obviously have to be). They fail to take in to account several variables that are currently germane to this argument. The ever-decreasing labor force participation rates (the real rates - not just official government unemployment). The rising cost of higher education combined with stagnating wages for many. Automation. Offshoring. I could go on.

Don't send your kids to college. Consider other options. This is coming from a guy who spent nine years as a student and over a decade working in academia.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread