rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colleges are starting to teach "healthy masculinity" (i.e. femininity) courses to men

Colleges are starting to teach "healthy masculinity" (i.e. femininity) courses to men

Quote: (10-09-2018 04:52 AM)Extinguished Light Wrote:  

It’s best that they keep pushing this garbage as hard and fast as they can to keep generating counterreactions by normies. Some places and people are lost causes (California, Britain, Sweden, Germany) but others haven given me heart (Trump here, Salvini in Italy, Orban in Hungary, Bolsonaro in Brazil, etc)

Exactly. If I had the power and wanted to put a swift end to this I would employ deep covert operatives to push this shirt as fast as hard as possible.

It's like the old fable of the frog in boiling water.

You could stop this by ratcheting it up to be so repulsive that 75% of the population wouldn't be able to support it.

I think this is a big reason I became opposed to leftist politics early on in university. They had a gay slam poet give a 'performance' for the class as we were forced to listen to it.

That might have been the boiling water moment for me and pushed me far to the right of the political spectrum.

This is another reason I detest people who follow this mantra of being "fiscally conservative but socially liberal" because you hate paying taxes but want to shirk the responsibility for stewarding society.

Anyone who would go along with a healthy masculinity course is already gone anyway.

If a man cucks on his masculinity there's no soul left in him anyway.

Messages In This Thread