rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colleges are starting to teach "healthy masculinity" (i.e. femininity) courses to men

Colleges are starting to teach "healthy masculinity" (i.e. femininity) courses to men

Quote:Quote:

“Brown is a progressive school, but not everyone here is active in the conversation”
“The workshop had us grapple with, do you ever have to think about walking safely at night, being interrupted, what you should wear to be taken seriously,” Phillips said. “It helped men understand privilege, and the women in the room could give feedback”

There's tons of places where men and women feel unsafe at night.

Men interrupt each other all the time.

'What you wear being taken seriously'? Maybe if you want people to respect your fashion you should ditch the flip flops and dirty track pants and try catching a shower before you leave the house.. As a dreaded cis white male, all I ask is a little effort and if a man is hating on a girl's fashion, chances are either she showed up to the date unshowered in flip flops and track pants (while he wore a blazer and loafers) or he studies theater and has Broadway dreams.

I look forward to Brown's counterpart workshop teaching women to grapple with "getting something you didn't earn because someone wants to fuck you (and you don't even need to do it!), having an easier time finding work because companies are mandated by law to have X amount of women employed or facing zero consequences for ruining someone's life with a lie."

I'd said a few years ago that at the rate the value of a university degree is depreciating that if I had a son I would send him to uni to first learn how to deal with women and then study...now I'm not even sure of that.

Messages In This Thread