rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why girls get a Dopamine shot when they reject a man

Why girls get a Dopamine shot when they reject a man

Quote: (10-08-2018 04:03 PM)Mumbojumbo Wrote:  

I assume this isn't really to new to most here but still this epiphany was new to me.

I always wondered why girls in places with lots of office workers (and often predominately male workforces) dress up so much. Yes there is a requirement to wear something fashionable in most offices (and likely peer pressure by girls); but for many it is the same dress that you'd expect for a Bachelorette party - not fro a commute downtown. Heels, makeup, hair extensions - the whole ordeal every morning.

Women dress up because they want to look attractive. This is part in competition with their other female peers, and part to attract attention from men. Simple as that.

In times of #metoo you'd expect girls to dress down to reduce any ambiguity and reduce sexual unwanted advances by coworkers (we all know they are more evil than that).

"#metoo" is some bullshit social media trend. It has zero bearing on real life interactions with women. It's just virtue signaling shit; girls still want to get choked and plowed by an attractive masculine man.

Now clearly it gives girls lots of attention and they try to use it by advancing their career by manipulating male coworkers.

But then it struck me what Jordan Peterson says - men feel the most self conscious (and girls most powerful) when they can reject a man. Indeed most of these 'downtown' workers I encounter give off this vibe "..don't look at me..' or '..don't hit on me..' vibe from a distance - right away. From our male logic it makes no sense but from a female logic dressing up and rejecting everyone is a huge power boost for her female brain.

The use this massive sexualization of their outfit to not just get attention but get the Dopamine shot from rejecting guys - hundreds a day. This is easily as good as rejecting men on Tinder or Bumble.

Women reject men who they don't want to fuck. Women will always accept the advances of a man who they are attracted enough to.

I'll put it this way; if you're Brad Pitt, you don't think about "man, all these women downtown dressed up in their sexy business-wear just to turn me down." Dudes like that don't get rejected by anyone. It's all about where you stand on the ladder, and how women view you. If you're a good looking cat with your shirt together and spit creamy smooth game then you don't see any woman as off-limits. The only limit is yourself.

Messages In This Thread