rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why girls get a Dopamine shot when they reject a man

Why girls get a Dopamine shot when they reject a man

I don't think most women 'enjoy' rejecting men. Could be wrong but here's my current framework.

1) women have 1 egg per month, men have millions of sperm. This crazy scarcity in her egg and drives the price up.

2) women ideally just want one male partner with great genetics and to have every other mans non-sexual time/attention/resources.

3) Most men aren't willing to just give their time/attention/resources to a woman that doesn't want them back sexually so women want to simultaneously drive up their sexuality to increase sexual desirability but simultaneously drive up the cost of making a proposition.

Hence why complete female sexual control would look something like this I'm estimating.

Women walking around in thongs or completely naked. With perfect makeup. All Men with zappers that instantly make them disappear if they make a woman feel uncomfortable. While these women in thongs and done up make up wait in line to service Justin Bieber's genitals (sometimes even paying money to do so). To prove to him that she should be his number 1 girl.

If Justin somehow loses his social dominance he is also not immune to zapping.

Basically my opinion from how I've seen the sexual market place, reading evolutionary psychology.

There's the argument that women's sexual nature is what drives men to innovate. But maybe not. I took a trip down to the gay village in my city and things are quite functional there without male thirst for vagina. It's just two guys pressing gas on sex because there's no woman there to say no. Things might actually be more efficient and perhaps a 'solid' cure for AIDS would have been found because there's less stigma and it's a global problem. Of course then we'd all die out because of no reproduction.

Hmm. Food for thought.

Messages In This Thread