rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will Kavanaugh prove to be a tipping point against feminism and #MeToo?

Will Kavanaugh prove to be a tipping point against feminism and #MeToo?

I hesitate to jump on the conservative bandwagon because I do remember the days that they were hijacked by the Christian extremists and were trying to ban everything fun. Who knew the Dems were worse?

I know Trump is an outlier, but when he's gone, it might not be so much fun having conservative majorities in everything.

Let's not forget, he's not a real Republican. The pendulum swings both ways. Just because you're happy with the way it's swinging now doesn't mean you'll be happy in 10 years when it's swinging back the other way.

It wasn't too long ago that Fox News was unbearable bullshit and that MSNBC and the Daily Show were pushing back hard against them and the Bush administration and their lies. They seemed right at the time.

Now it's the complete opposite. Fox News, primarily because of Tucker Carlson, is the voice of reason and MSNBC is basically the PR wing of the DNC.

What's the real difference between the GOP and the DNC? Stronger passwords?

I don't think it can be overstated how huge this opportunity is for Trump to reset the future of the country. I can't believe how many people are still against him to be honest. You can't even talk to anyone that is anti-Trump. They just spew the same nonsense no matter what. He's racist. He's a sexual predator.

How do you fix stupid?

Messages In This Thread