rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Focused Group research into Devices to prevent False Allegation: Attributes Features

Focused Group research into Devices to prevent False Allegation: Attributes Features

Quote: (12-14-2018 09:09 AM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

Well while this is still active. No matter what we do, women will be able to give false accusations. The main reason is because no matter how much proof we have the women can say she was out of her mind. This can include drunk, high, depressed, stressed, threatened, or manipulated. Even signing a consent form or being recorded can be justified as her saying "He drugged me" or "I was drunk".

Then worse yet, if you do record her without her permission it not only makes you seem more like a rapist (sadly) but now she can say you recorded her without her consent.

Yes, but given all the scenarios, why not help people figure out the Devices they can AVAIL.

Usage / legality / procedure is different from the Technical details of equipment.

Its the equivalent of discussing "which bluetooth headset I want" vs "legalities of using it as per local laws" in State, Country or whatever.

Also a lot of this drama is less in Non US/ UK countries. Having video/ audio proof will just PREVENT the female from her "I want to leverage my FURY" thought/ mindset.

Having VIDEO EVIDENCE and not using it is better than having NONE AT ALL.

So lets focus on discussing TECHNICAL SETUPS

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread