rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Focused Group research into Devices to prevent False Allegation: Attributes Features

Focused Group research into Devices to prevent False Allegation: Attributes Features

I'll just say what I said in the other thread: if you screw up videotaping a sex act without consent or unintentionally turn over evidence of other recordings, your problems are liable to get worse, not better.

Audio recording, if your jurisdiction permits allows it, is on the up-and-up. I just turn on the Android recorder widget in nearly all questionable situations and just leave it running, and have used it in court. Fantasists rarely make small changes. The stories are dramatic. Once someone has committed to a bogus version of events, you break that out and demonstrate that it was nothing like what they described and their testimony is radioactive scrap.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread