rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl of Your Dreams

Girl of Your Dreams

Quote: (10-08-2018 10:19 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2018 10:03 AM)JohnQPublic Wrote:  

You don't get it because, respectfully, you are making all kinds of limiting assumptions. I said what would you do? You understood "what would you do to impress her". I said you can spend 2-3 times more, you think spend as much as possible. You answered what you would do. That matches your objectives and outcome. Other guys are saying what they would do and that's great.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm just trying to understand why I'd even think of spending more on a ten who doesn't live close enough to make into a regular.

"Dream Girl" smacks of Oneitis/pedestalization, and the assumption that I need to work up special plans for a woman who just needs a drink and an excuse smacks of anti-game.

If that's not where you're going, fair enough, but it's what I was trying to warn you off about, with as much good humor as possible. Others, too.

Quote: (10-08-2018 10:31 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Sorry to say, but your question is poorly formulated.

My end goal is to bang this girl a few times and then friend-zone her. I'd encourage her to date a 'nice guy beta boy' while I keep banging her behind his back. Everyone be happy.

OK got it. Poorly formulated, plus hits some negative connotation keywords.

Messages In This Thread