rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl of Your Dreams

Girl of Your Dreams

Quote: (10-07-2018 09:41 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Yes, but if you asked me how i would impress the car of my dreams if money were no object, the truth if that I'd still take it to the same ghetto Shell I always hit, because it works.

Well that was the question and you answered. I didn't say money is no object, Jetset, I said you can spend 2-3 times what you normally spend. So if you usually spend $15 on a date you could spend $40. I don't go for girls trying to milk me either, but I don't care if they try, it doesn't work and they hang around anyway, because I made her think I have something more to offer than cash.

Quote: (10-08-2018 04:08 AM)BadBoyGamer Wrote:  

Sounds all very blue pilled to me.

I get the great and wonderful opportunity to meet the 'girl of my dreams'. My trusty friend managed to convince her to spend the weekend with me. To make this meet happen I have to travel a relative large distance.

Or basically...I do not need any balls or game?

That is how "nice guy beta boys" think.

Bet I am supposed to impress her with an expensive car or something. Or by showing off my sophistication by being an excellent wine taster.

Naw. You are getting hung up on semantics. People here are posting stuff like, I want to go meet non-Westernized women, so I am moving to Asia or which country is best for thin HBs with big tits. That's not any different. What do you guys consider a 10 has 283 pages of replies, so obviously this is not a boring topic.

I'm just saying, OK, once you get that girl what do you do? Game is more than just getting the date. Let's take it to the next level. I said that you are getting set up and you can spend 3-4 times normal to avoid responses like, I will never meet her, or don't want to spend money.

Labels don't mean much to me. Lots of guys think they are red pill, but this forum is full of threads with titles like, does travel mean i have to bang 5s, where can i go where height doesn't matter, or will penis enlargment help me.

Messages In This Thread