rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dance classes

Dance classes

The key to gaming girls in dance classes is to make the dance class as an approach to get the numbers and game them outside. I would say that I more or less dance intermediate level, so I will go to the beginners class sometimes to "help" and there I will focus on talking to the girls while dancing and by not being the worst dancer it is okay to speak and dance at the same time to eventually get a number or to take a drink after the dance class. Gaming in dance clubs/ higher levles would be more difficult as some guy said up there the girls think they are dancing princess and there are guys that are fucking masters. I will say I dance for fun and as an opening, but I will not say my dance is my game, maybe more like a kind of openner. The good think of doing this is that there aren't many guys in the beginners classes which makes it easy.

My blog: Wolfsout

Messages In This Thread