rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do feminism, gays, Islam, false rape, broken families etc benefit Western elite?

How do feminism, gays, Islam, false rape, broken families etc benefit Western elite?

Feminism is an extremely easy answer: more money for consumerism. I can see examples of this in a few ways:

1. More independent women working leads to more of their money towards frivolous purchases: clothes, "experiences", expensive food, overpriced drinks, nightlife. I'm relatively happy with a book and some grilled chicken, women (in NYC at least) always need the most instagrammable event.
2. More single people leads to more male money being spent on these same frivolous purchases: clothes, dinner dates, nightclub cover, VIP bottles, basically anything that leads to more pussy. Every date I go on is about $50 for food/drinks, I go on a few a week. Add in the costs of clothes, haircuts, upkeep, etc, and its a few hundred a week being spent towards getting laid.

Without a partner to be financially accountable towards, less money is saved and more is being spent "in the moment." The increasing price of pussy leads to more and more money shelled out by successful males in the form of nightlife and clothes.

Messages In This Thread