rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

Like someone else recommended, join a Muay Thai class. Once I started taking boxing/BJJ/muaythai I was 110% more confident in myself than I was before I started. I started at the age of 12, lost virginity right when I was turning 13 and I kept doing the pair of fighting skills all throughout middle school and high school. I HIGHLY recommend it, seriously it will boost your confidence after you're first 6 months after you got your footwork down okay and you can throw punchs/kicks and roll around and put people in chokes easy(plus some bitchs like that shit bro). Anyways that's my .02 for you. Good luck. I don't understand this late virginity loosing stuff but then again I had close to 40+ notches and 2 LTR's in highschool (one for 2 years and one for 5 years which I cheated on her a million times but she would never leave me even though she was pretty fuckin hot but bitchs like a asshole). One time I was fucking this girl and I had been trying to get her to do a threesome with her best friend (I was 16-17) and she said I had to wait 3 months which I never got the threesome because she found out eventually I was fucking her best friend all the time which completely REKT their friendship lol

"For each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself."
-Marcus Aurelius

Messages In This Thread