rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

Quote: (10-06-2018 11:08 AM)The British Bulldog Wrote:  

I've just started university and for fresher night I've been clubbing every night for the past 8 days, as the title reads yes I'm a virgin (20, UK) and I've always been hopeless with girls. The past week I've been able to get make-out sessions with some girls and it's really helped bolster my confidence now I'm feeling sooner or late I'm going to have to learn to close to seal the deal.

It's a pretty small town so hitting the same clubs more or less means I see some of the same girls and build a rapport with them. I'm pretty much going by myself as most of the people in university flats are not interested in gaming or approaching girls. I'm just trying to train myself to approach as many girls as possible and get used to rejections.

I'm thinking I should just keep going out every-night and eventually it should happen and once that happens I can finally say I'm no longer a virgin. I'm enjoying it because my preference is for Asian girls and there are lots of Asian students here.

Easy there 'Eager McBeaver'. Before you learn how to walk you must learn how to crawl and before you learn how to pull girls from the club, you must learn how to attract and pipe-down girls from your social circle(like someone stated above).

Make outs are good for the momentum, but it's all in vain if the net result isn't a notch on the old belt - so don't get cocky because a drunk slag sucked faced with you for few seconds.

Sounds like you're a motivated young man, that's not afraid to get his hands dirty; you're bound to get your first conquest in due time. Good luck to ya.

Messages In This Thread