rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

I might have written a datasheet on this somewhere but not sure.

Agree with bojangles and tyler.

I would only add:

- host pre-drinks at yours and have some weed so your place is the de-facto after party. Be careful with smoking after drinking, I lost many lays this way.

- hit up the SU with groups of girls or the girls who live in your res. You should be making friends with them instead of trying to fuck them.

- practice being friendly to all girls, everywhere. Laundromat, bus stops, wherever. It's daunting but it's all about momentum so once you start just keep going

- set up study groups with girls in your classes. Especially the smart ones. I know you wanna get laid but you can outsource note taking and if they're hot, it's another avenue to social proof and meeting women.

- make friends with the SU reps who organize events or simply work behind the bar. We used to have access to the SU offices despite not being members because we had the code. Silly social proof but girls liked this e.g. lets go put our coats upstairs in the offices -> lets explore them -> adventure. Obviously this is lucky and circumstantial but the theme is you looking like you're 'in'.

source: studied in the UK

Messages In This Thread