rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

Quote: (10-06-2018 09:10 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Kid, we're probably going to have to get a better idea of what your "fatal flaws" and sticking points are before we're going to be able to help you. 20 year old virgin is a lot more common than you think, you're not the kind of outlier the 40 year old virgin is, but if we're giving you typical clubhound advice and you're 400lbs or something (i know you're not, just an example) we're going to be talking past each other and not be capable of giving you productive advice.

You say you're a 20 year old virgin, and you get drunk quickly because of light bodyweight, maybe the issue is a complete lack of masuline muscle mass, and you would be better served by lifting 3 times a week than by clubbing 7 days a week. Getting out there is important, but so is getting out there with the right tools to get the yesses and stay out of the friendzone.

I've been in your shoes, and going out and getting drunk 7 days a week may lead to getting kicked out of college before you get laid. The first month of the semester is key for meeting people, so you may have done the right thing, but this point in the semester is probably where you want to buckle down for midterms and start repairing the damage you did going out 7 nights a week, and read up on a sensible lifting program. If you don't like putting a lot of time into one, I could put something together for you that takes 20 minutes a day, 3 times a week that would still make a dramatic change in your body composition. Something that would have turned one of your friendzones into a fuckzone....if you had started it last year. But do you know what works better than grinding away doing the absolute minimum at something you hate? Getting fit as hell doing something you have a lot of fun doing. It might even involve meeting women in itself. Try to find some physical activity or physical college club you like that will also get you in shape, and be healthier long term than clubbing.

Heck, if you're clubbing all the time anyway, you could mitigate a lot of the damage the late nights and alcohol are doing by becoming a hell of a dancer. Women love good dancers, and it's physical and athletic. More later

Thanks.

I'm taking a few nights off because I'm kind of getting bored of clubbing now. Tomorrow my university starts properly and I already know I want to start doing Muay Thai and hitting the gym three times a week. I'll consider dance classes.

Messages In This Thread