rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

If I'm a virgin do you recommend clubbing every night?

Quote: (10-06-2018 07:36 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I'd strongly suggest getting your v card taken in a more substantial relationship than a club toilet.

Find a girl, and hang out with her, get to know her and don't rush to bang.

This will ease the nervous anxiety and make it more enjoyable - remember this will be a lifelong memory.

I think it's been so long since you've been in his shoes, you're having trouble understanding his issues. If he was capable of having girls fuck him inside the club toilet, he wouldn't be a 20 year old virgin going out 7 days a week desperately trying to lose his V card..

Quote:Quote:

Find a girl

If he could do that without going to a club, I'm sure he would have done it already. He has a problem "finding" girls at all, that's why he's going out 7 days a week to the only place he's ever had any success, trying to make this happen.

and hang out with her

If you've been reading his posts this is exactly what he's trying to do, but failing into the friendzone.

get to know her

He's a 20 year old virgin, I'm sure he'd be thrilled to get to know any decent girl. I'm not trying to give you hard time, you're giving great answers....to someone with a completely different set of problems. He has literally never known anything but failure doing what you're describing, that's why he's going so radically into the only thing that's been working whatsoever.

If he were remotely capable of just "finding a girl" "getting to know her" and had any successful method of getting the bang within 6 months, he would be thrilled.

Let's try to figure out solutions for a 20 year old virgin that's willing to put in a lot of wok, but has had zero success, so we're not giving advice to a 21 year old virgin next year.

Messages In This Thread