rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

Quote: (10-07-2018 05:07 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2018 08:13 PM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

What this is really all about is PASSIVE GAME vs ACTIVE GAME. From what I've read over the years, Hank's approach to game is clearly passive lifestyle game.

Still game... peeps need to chill out. Noobs will make up their own mind and use what works for their current situation, lifestyle, personality and mind set. If one style doesn't work after testing, people are free to switch it up and try something else, that's the beauty of the forum. Therefore, Hank's contributions are as valid as anyone's.

p.s. I don't know the guy but can back up that some of what he writes works. Women always melt when they see my dog. Don't have a big truck tho...

Nobody else noticed this? Well said, Jack. I think this distinction is important. This is why Hank's writing rings true with me- it's what works for me and what I enjoy.

That doesn't mean, as alluded to in this thread or another similar recent thread, that girls won't drop their pants for the right guy with the right game at the right time. I've read some total gems from PT and other Hank haters- red pill nuggets of truth that hit hard and really make you understand how girls work.

This I will actually address without snark...

Yes, my game is passive. I go out because I enjoy it, not with any specific goal in mind. Last night I went out for crabs with some of my buddies to talk about fantasy football, and, well, eat crabs. Why? Because it's fun and I enjoy spending time with them. We drove the convertible and played the music real loud. If we run into a group of girls, cool, if not, we eat crabs and make roster moves. We met no girls but had a blast.

I would rather build my lifestyle around doing the things I enjoy rather than having to spend time in bars trying to bring home one night stands, and breaking down game into quantum physics. That's way too much work, and downright not fun for me.

Just like cooking, the basics of game are more than enough for what I'm trying to accomplish. Personally, I don't need a new girl every weekend for validation. Honestly, I like having a few in my rotation who are cool and do my laundry.

I'll throw parties at my house, and sometimes cute ladies will show up. I go to the pool, and sometimes there are nice looking women there. I go to bars and sometimes chat up a group of women. The results don't matter, because I'm just out to have a good time and enjoy myself. If I meet girls, cool, if not, it doesn't matter.

Actively going out every night to for the sole purpose of meeting women just doesn't excite me anymore. I spent a few years doing that, and found my entire life revolved around women. Most of those women were shallow and vapid.

Now my life revolves around me and my happiness.

Again, if people want to devote all their time to banging hundreds of smuts a year, I'm not the right person to get advice from. My game is long term, passive, and mostly about building a lifestyle that happens to result in surrounding myself with decent ladies.

That is what I write about.

Messages In This Thread