rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

Quote: (10-07-2018 04:46 AM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2018 03:37 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

And yes, I was doxxed (note the "rotund") comment, which was also said to me by a different user in a PM. (C'mon boys, at least use my recent pictures; they're on Facebook.) Someone also sent something to my girlfriend.

You keep playing the victim yet there are at least 30+ people that could have actually doxxed you far before you made it even more clear who you are (actually more like who you are not). Nobody is on Facebook trying to chase you down. That's a complete fantasy.

Eh, I don't really care. It happened. It speaks more about them than it does me. Frankly, I'm grateful to be in a position that it doesn't affect my personal or professional life, although I'm not sure why anyone felt the need to do that. I'm in a good position where I don't need to be all that guarded with my identity. All my social media is public anyway.

Pardon my candor, but you ladies are cowards hiding behind a computer. At least I've put it all out there. If you girls want to get personal, let's level the playing field. Out your own identities, or hide behind the keyboard. If you're unwilling to put it all out there, it speaks volumes. You're not, because you're a coward.

And if you're going to call me a "fatty", at least refer to pictures from the last six months.

I'm not sure what's making you girls cry and feel the need for a baba. Maybe I write in first person too much, I think "advanced" game is a waste of time, and the notion of going out every night to fuck loose women bores me. That is the lifestyle I choose to live. And it's fun as fuck.

So, if my posts make you cry, write better posts. Write about how you went out last night, got an IOI, negged her, threw out some DHV, changed venues, batted down LMR, froze her out, built more comfort, escalated, and got the bang. All in one night. With like ten of her friends, and then did the same thing an hours later, while snorting coke off an Instagram model's ass. Then you flew to Eastern Europe and lived there for a year living off the revenues from your website.

Me? I live in the real world.

Messages In This Thread