rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

Look, I'll bottom line this...

I came to this forum years ago because I had no idea what to do when I was 30 years old and single, after being in a monogamous LTR since I was 19. When I first found the RVF, it used to be mostly men helping other men with advice on women. I took a lot of the advice and figured out what worked for me, and what didn't. For years, I've never had any beef with any other user, because I like to think we're all simply here to better ourselves and convey our experiences. It's literally never been an issue.

Eventually I created an account and started writing about my own personal experiences. The reason I waste my time with this, as I'm not a "game blogger" or a PUA, is to try and give a little guidance to men who were similarly situated. But, what works for me might not work for someone else. These are simply my experiences -- the good, the bad, and the ugly.

My background in writing is all first person; I use narrative and dialogue to express thoughts. My law blog is done in exactly the same format. It's simply how I write -- stories and dialogue to convey personal experiences and often a point. Maybe I read too much Hemingway growing up, who knows.

In terms of content, if you guys want to read about one date bangs, threesomes from random girls picked up at the bar, and snorting coke off the asses of Instagram models in Vegas, that's not what I'm into. It's not my life. I don't even have Tinder.

Personally, my goal has never been to bang through hundreds of women, it's just to have a normal sex life with quality women who I enjoy being around. Pardon my candor, but I've achieved that. If your goal is hundreds of one night stands, I'm probably not the best person to hit up for advice, just like I'm not the guy at the gym benching 400lbs.

I have neither the time nor inclination to break down game like Mystery did, and frankly, I don't think it needs to be that complicated for most of us. Go out, talk to girls, have a social circle, be charismatic, don't dress like a slob, have activities outside of Tinder, watch that YouTube video "How to Have a Conversation Like a Man." Then go out and practice all of it, because it's one thing to read and write about game, it's another thing when you're live in person, from the opening to the closing. I go out because I like to. Sometimes it results in women, sometimes I just eat crab legs. If you want to devote your life to "advanced" game, have fun. There are books on the internet. I've read them.

However, in my observation, all this "advanced" game isn't necessary for most guys who just want a decent sex life or a girlfriend. It's a total waste of time, too complicated, and the returns are diminishing.

For instance, I got flack for writing about cooking steak. But you know what? It's an easy meal, it's an easy cleanup, and it tastes delicious. I can spend all day preparing doro wat or something more complicated, but I've never had anyone come over to my house complain that the steak and green beans wasn't "elaborate" enough. Again, ROI -- return on investment. Why waste all day shopping and cooking, when a good steak takes like three ingredients to make? Salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, sear, and then cook at 250 degrees in the oven maybe in butter. Eat; drink wine. Wash your skillet. Easy peasy.

Game is the same for most of us. It doesn't need to be complicated to be effective.

I've been writing here for three years. There is only so much I can say about the subject. I'm never going to write about "advanced" game because it's not what I want out of life, just like I have no desire to become giant and bench 400lbs. I have randomly dated strippers and some really hot women, but for the most part, I prefer "regular" girls. My job prevents me from living overseas, so that is another subject I don't write about. I'm lucky to get out of Philadelphia for a week.

What concerns me is that (a) now we're using this forum to try and attack other men; and (b) game has become Biblical to some of you. There is a "cannon" of game that shall not be deviated from. This is the first time in three years of writing here I've ever had personal "beef" with other forum members. Even though I've never met any of you in person. Some of the masculine men who took issue with my writing picked up the telephone. The females decided to leave neutral rep points and make personal insults in a concerted effort. That shit is straight out of Mean Girls, and you're goddamn right I'm going to call it out in public.

And yes, I was doxxed (note the "rotund") comment, which was also said to me by a different user in a PM. (C'mon boys, at least use my recent pictures; they're on Facebook.) Someone also sent something to my girlfriend.

The good news is I'm self employed, and my friends / FWBs know I'm involved with this forum. My clients would just think I'm a dork for posting on internet forums, no matter what the content. But doxxing another man? That is downright female shit.

In any event, it's my hope and expectation that we can go back to helping each other better ourselves, and put this petty nonsense behind us. Having personal beef with other forum members because you don't "like" their posts isn't productive. If you don't find a post helpful, someone else might. If you think a post is bad advice, it costs nothing to submit your own thread or reply thoughtfully.

This personal drama makes me feel like I'm writing on a forum filled with catty females, not masculine men. If you think my posts are terrible, I challenge you to write better ones.

Anyway, feel free to send me a PM and give me a call.

Messages In This Thread