rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

Quote: (10-06-2018 04:29 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

I'm trying to figure out how to meme this.

[Image: 2jjv2i.jpg]

Fuck outta here with that shit, you went to a website, found your stock meme image and spent the time to come up with a slogan, you make me wish I was a blacksmith to cast a gold fucking medal [Image: tard.gif]

Thank you for chiming in as the police of masculinity and all that is manly. I know I can rely on you as the ultimate barometer on what's masculine.

Post a selfie of you with your pompoms as well while you're at it.

How are dudes on this forum getting caught with other guys' dick in their mouth for the sheer attempt of social approval?

Some other dude comes and posts a youtube video to be relevant.

I think you guys are watching too much E! Entertainment and getting high off that shit because the quality of posts in this game section has deteriorated.

35 year old dude is having a BBQ and inviting us all because he's such a great host.

Other guy is butting in with some political Trump shit. Who gives a fuck, I am just trying to streamline the process of getting my dick sucked on a long enough timescale that the chick adds value and that the smartest thing to come out of her mouth is not her dick. And you wanna discuss some middle aged white dudes in politics. Seriously, isn't there another forum for this.

At least we have a circle jerk cock stroking thread here that we can all come and feel big because we are online but nothing changes the fact that you are polluting this forum with your bullshit estrogenic drama.

I dunno what's funnier, the fact that you keep spinning this yarn or the fact that most of this forum won't call you out on this shit.

Zoom the fuck out and go outside.

Hank, still waiting for you to voluntarily pop into a thread and respond to a query or predicament a newbie has because you're here to help a guy out instead of stroking your ego and starting absolute basic 16 year old 'On ..' threads.

This is why most of the posters have gone into the the Black Guy Discourse thread and this is coming from a white guy who follows that thread more than anything.

I welcome any one of you cheerleaders to hit me with some value and not ad hominems or some bullshit validation seeking statement about some chick who let you sniff a line of cocaine off her butthole 5 minutes ago while you had 5 RVF tabs open.

Because you know I ain't gonna believe you because if you're rolling with a belter and you got an 8 ball, you ain't connected, you are CONNECTING.

As for the neutral reps, like I said, get the fuck over it. You do you. You've been building a brand for 3 years right- soak the attention and bask in it. You did well too.

This thread is actually disappointing, I have repped people here and was interested in hearing more about their thoughts but their behaviour about this absolute non-event is hilarious.

You can suck 1000 bridges and suck one dick. People will remember you as the dick sucker, not the bridge builder. This is the thread that the dick was sucked.

@Jackin

Hanks game seems to be basically being some sort of comfortable guy and coming to terms with the girls who come to terms. with him. If they don't dig him then it's some shit that has nothing to do with him. Throwing stones in glass houses etc.

Lets actually dissect the 'content' of this thread.

a) he got haters who were doxxing him yet the NEUTRAL REPS were the straw the broke the camels back. Alright. LOL

b) vanilla life until 30 which is fine but doesn't give you a playa passport. You read the game, cool. I fucked 4 girls who read The Game and you're as reactive as them, bless their souls.

c) you still tell us redundant shit to qualify, like you own a house and it's relevant in this forum. MikeCF stays at your house? Is hot chocolate part of this too?

d) you admit that you don't game all that much because it's boring. I don't like golf because it's boring. Why? Because I suck at it. I only like shit that I am good at and thus I post in this forum. LOL

Let's discuss your observations too.

Women are a wide range. Duh. We are here and I write to show, discuss and dissect how to fuck ELITE women, 8s, 9s, the shit guys lurk on here for before they grow the balls to admit something is wrong and join the newbie queue. You're advocating settling for the average hoe who did nothing to deserve the dick that I own and the life that I work for.

Game IS fun. I just got home after making out with some Indian broad and nearly got into a fight with some other chick over this. You telling me game is supposed to be fun is a YOU problem, not an everyone trend. It's not mutually exclusive either, you can still connect and bond. And for what it's worth, and in the spirit of keeping it real, I came home alone and smoked a joint. No pussy, nada. No On... threads. I struck out because I am human and I don't need to front on an online forum that some hoe is picking her nose and wiping it on my headboard. This could be you BRO!

You have female friends. Is that blacksmith done with your medal? Welcome to normal life. You don't fuck them? Wow dude, you must have options! Next thing you're gonna tell me you know women to go out with. Well done man.

Physical attraction matters. No shit. Water is wet. Chad is chad. NEXT...

Then you talk about game is boring. It's not a switch or a game mode that you play. It's life and connecting with people to provide value. Sometimes you get laid when a chick vibes with your shit. This is such scarcity shit that it's ridiculous.

Finally, the holy crux of bible members. They say you can tell a lot about how a person takes criticism. You starting an egotistical thread is super telling.

Game is more than bars and cold approaches or that 2003 shit you think is still relevant you harping on about this is testament to your rudimentary understanding of it.

Don't you have some nubile hot number in your bed right now that you can bring up as a prop for your value?

If you do then I understand, take your time to respond while you stroke your dick about how you live in the real world and interact with women all the time.

I welcome anyone and the simps liking OP to come to Cape Town and have a baller time. Meetups schmeetups, regardless of MikeCF sleepovers.

How you gonna harvest Mike's fame to add validity to your weak ass premise.

On..... talking shit.

You're named after a fictional character and you're full of fiction.

Messages In This Thread