rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

Quote: (10-06-2018 02:40 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Stop deflecting the issue. Youre being intentionally obtuse

Quote: (10-06-2018 02:04 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

That is what I write about -- stuff that I've experienced personally.

Here's a couple of suggestions

Sometimes you get laid...right?

Sometimes you don't....right?

Write about the specific differences that create those two outcomes.

Specifics such as:

How did you screen for viability? (Systematizing your screening is a vital component of conversion)

Sources for leads? Local bars vs social circle for example

Suited up vs not suited up?

Asshole vs nice guy vs cool affect? Which works best for you?

What did you say/do/wear/ that caused the outcome you wanted?

What did you say/do/wear/ that caused the outcome you didnt want?

Etc etc

Specifics connected to outcome

Put it all in one thread.

Keep updating it.

Detail specific changes (if you make any).

That would be a useful game thread

Cooking / cars/ hobbies etc belongs in the Life section...unless youre intending to show cause and effect in your results with women with specifics

Edit: I was writing my post before I saw Comte's post above mine. The reason you feel that this is "coordinated" is that we (and others) keep homing into the same issue which you refuse to "get". Its hard to believe that a guy as obviously intelligent as you are isnt doing this intentionally

I've already written multiple threads about all this stuff. Summed up:

- Local bars are the easiest because I know the staff. They serve as good wings, and build comfort. I like to run the date before the bang at a bar blocks from my house.
- Social circle game is a challenge, because you don't want to make stuff awkward with your friends. It's better to meet her friends than to bang your own friends.
- I get laid more wearing contractor gear than a suit and tie. My normal attire of shorts, a polo shirt, docksiders, and an Apple Watch seems to be neutral. Some girls like the preppy look, others don't. For me it's just easy.
- My personality is laid back, fun, and funny. I don't run asshole game because it's too fake for me. I never neg girls. I usually just ask a lot of questions and act really interested in the answers. I talk very little about myself. If they ask about what I do, the answer at first is usually "a lot of stuff" or "real estate stuff; I won't bore you."

That aside, you boys spend a lot of time thinking about me.

Just come to Philly and let's have some fun, or I'll come to where you're at and we'll run some sets. I could use a few weeks at the beach -- too much damn rain here.

Fighting on the forum is retarded. I like to think we're all on the same side.

Messages In This Thread