rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

I have to give Hank some breathing room on his content, because a lot of the ideas he gets grief for on here rings true to me for a certain style and especially the geographic area he and I both live in. I agree with getdownonit 100%, though. Hank downplays the validity of game at his own expense, and he's hard on himself about it. That's his call if what he's doing works for him, but those same girls do let themselves get stretched out on day one with the right approach. I know, I've seen them do it.

With that in mind, this seems like a bunch of needless butthurt on both sides. Obviously, after six months of only positive reputation, you four got together and decided to coordinate. It's hard to believe that all of you - including Hank - are into this drama.

Personally, I only join Facebook groups for premium credit cards where we post memes mocking the poor. I have trouble imagining how a Facebook group about a forum would be worth the effort.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread