rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

Quote: (10-06-2018 12:48 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2018 11:28 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

This thread doesn't belong in the Game section of the forum

This.

Nothing in that post has anything to do with game and makes false assumptions about what people post on the forum/do with the trademark I'm just an average guy followed by how awesome he is.

His reading comprehension as a "pro-writer" and a lawyer is astoundingly poor.

You're another person in the Facebook group who decided to leave me a neutral rep.

On the same day.

You dorks actually found the time to talk about me, offline, and make a concerted effort to drop my rep points. It's pathetic.

What it's it like starring in Mean Girls? Would you ladies like a tampon? A low fat yogurt?

I've actually hosted RVF meetups. People have been to my house, and drank on my dime. I write posts based on real life experience, not just what I read on the internet. To this day, even though I do pretty well, I still get blown out all the fucking time because that is how it works; then I write it all down. My real life identity is known, too. (You idiots actually emailed my girlfriend.)

How about you?

Messages In This Thread