rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

On Game Denialism - The Moody Manifesto

Quote: (10-06-2018 11:28 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

This thread doesn't belong in the Game section of the forum

First off, let's be serious ...

You're one of the people who writes a bunch of straight bullshit on this forum. I've never seen you contribute anything of actual value, plus you left me a negative rep point. You're in those gay ass Facebook groups, where men discuss the affairs of other men. I find it sissy behavior when men talk about other men behind their backs, instead of to their face.

As for my writing, I'm coming at this from the perspective of a regular guy who doesn't sell books or have a game blog. I write forum posts for fun. I hosts meetups for fun. I could go away and nothing would happen. My life wouldn't change a bit. I'd continue to have parties at my house, go to the pool, make money, and bang smuts here in Philly and wherever I feel like.

In terms of why I wrote this post, a lot of what goes around the manosphere is complete bullshit, written by dudes who live in mommy's basement and have read Heartsie one too many times. You kids have read too many blogs, but haven't actually gone outside mom's basement enough to know what you're talking about. Put down the video game controller.

If you don't have female friends, and write about how many girls you bang on the first date, chances are you've never actually been laid. Oh, yeah, you go on Tinder, swipe right, and smash away after talking smooth spit. We're all just smashing away dimes in dimly lit parking lots by going out to bars and peacocking.

Riiight .....

Let's have some fun.

When is the last time you got laid? Took home a cold approach? Had a party at your house? Me, the answer is last night, to all those questions.

Finally, in terms of losing weight (which someone asked about), it's not hard. I wrote the whole thing up. Start keto. Don't eat until 5pm on weekdays. Cheat once every other week. 80 / 20 rule. Don't snack. Walk, ride a bike, and do martial arts in a fasted state. If you like cardio, do that; I do not. There are many days where all I consume is wine before bed, with blueberries for taste. Losing weight is a game of calories. Your body won't freak out once you're keto adapted and drop the calories.

Given that most of you know who I am, the entire transformation is on my Facebook page. I have large bones and dense muscle mass. Again, still have a dad bod (meaning pudge), but most people would describe me as skinny. I do not have six pack abs or anything like that. Never have, and I don't think that's in my genetic profile, but I guess we will see.

And yes, I am going to defend myself, vigorously, against basement dwellers.

Messages In This Thread