rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (12-19-2018 08:54 AM)koifish Wrote:  

I'll sell myself in a few points here and would be surprised if anyone actually has better insights than I do for Colombia (Medellin):

1. Was featured on VH1's the Pick up Artist season 2 back in 2008 (I was one of the contestants)
2. Used to game with Mystery, Matador & Neil Strauss back in the day
3. Used to coach for some of the top PUAs
4. Lived in Medellin Colombia for 4 years, quite well connected there; I invest in real estate, and am a permanent resident
5. Owned a photo studio in Rio Sur (Mall in Medellin) and did photo shoots with models from Stock & Informa
6. Good friends and used to party with top instagram models in Medellin
https://www.instagram.com/laurasanchezh_/?hl=en
1. Well connected in IM (Internet Marketing) space, specifically in the adult and mainstream dating niches ( CPA networks, advertisers, affiliates)
2. Well connected in Crypto/blockchain space (Funds and projects based out of SF and Singapore)
3. Know everyone relevant in Medellin (lawyers, real estate agents, the LT gringos, modeling scene)

Can get plenty references from anyone necessary from the items mentioned, that and would be pretty hard to fake being in national television. Glad to share pics (plenty), but over PM

Don't really need the salary, just looking to connect with other young high value individuals looking to explore the expat. OP got a vouch from quite a few people seems to be like a solid guy.

Bro, u there????

I'm always looking to self improve and build social circle... Would it be possible to meet up?? I won't get in your way... I'll just follow you around with a note pad all day... get coffees and drinks for you etc???

Messages In This Thread