rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

This is not a job that any man should take.

There is nothing wrong with employment per se, in fact great satisfaction and pride as a man can be had even from simple employment offered by another man. Dig that ditch for $100, and do a good job and clean the tools when you are done. However simple or menial it is an even exchange with no pretending and no violation of who the man is as a man as employee.

This job however is "pretend" to be my friend, participate in "made up" social interactions and manipulations, and put aside your pride in accomplishment to get a few bucks. In essence, be a bitch for another man. This job alleviates the responsibility on the part of the employer to find actual friends and roll with them on an equal basis, and turns the employee into a sniveling little excuse of a man, constantly reacting to and following the employers whims, personal demands all while knowing they both are a fraud in thier "role." Note that the OP wants to "see" which friends he can place in this "role." Know that no friend would ever do this ever, and the OP wants you to jump into action and apply before he has a bunch of applicants. As long as you meet all the must be must must be...

The guy that will do this is a male whore for another man presumably without the sex, and is a defacto fag, specifically the catcher. A real friend would be an equal and they would have to do as guys do agree as equals who will chat up which girls, but here, the employee is a subject and can only perform the act of approaching in service of the boss's dick. Any pussy the employee gets is secondary and also in service of the employer. Can you imagine fucking a girl knowing you are doing it to get another man off?

Messages In This Thread