rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (10-18-2018 06:12 PM)Shimmy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2018 06:10 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Maybe, I'm too old-school, or just not wealthy enough, to fully understand the situations here. As for me, gaming means seducing and convincing a pretty woman to give pleasure and sex, through chatting, smiling, escalating, or maybe (yes, it's the 21st century) by writing her witty and non-threatening (though aimed at pounding her pussy) stuff on a dating site and showing her nice photos on instagram. As to paying a male or female intermediary to "go up to other girls at the club", I consider this, well, not illegal or amoral, but not a gentleman sport anymore.

Of course, you might answer: "who cares about being a gentleman or a sportsman, as long as one gets pretty women in one's bed". And you might be true, sadly.

What's next? Are guys who spend $ on buying nice clothes whore mongers because they are just propping up their inability to use "sick game" on girls? Are all of the guys on this forum whore mongers because at some point they have fucked a girl in a country easier than their hometown after spending money on a plane ticket?

I see both sides here.

I'll never forget being a 20-year old student backpacker in South America. I was traveling on a $1000/month budget, yet still managing to make my way into expensive nightclubs. I'd meet the most wonderful girls at these clubs, and lacking a phone, I'd have them write down their numbers in my notepad. I'd then call them from pay phones the next day and invite them to go on walks. Not for a second did I feel like I was being cheap or unaccommodating. It all felt natural and fulfilling. Long gone are those days.

Fast forward 10 years and hundreds of conquests later, and I still find myself in fancy nightclubs, but now I'm staring at $1000 bills. I'm well-dressed, I've got the latest smartphone, and I'm still as charming as I was then. But I can no longer enjoy the company of a female stranger without worrying about what fancy restaurant I'll have to take her to next. (Disclaimer: For the past year I've been living in the city with perhaps the world's highest ratio of gold diggers per capita). I can't say I'm pulling that much higher quality. I sure as hell can't say I'm any happier.

Shimmy is absolutely right that there's more than one way to succeed in the sexual marketplace, just as there's more than one way to accomplish lots of things. It's true that we should embrace all the tools in our arsenal, not just one. Not just game, but not just cash.

So GS's thought resonates with me also: when you start approaching human interactions from the perspective of a businessman (e.g. calculating $ spent/bang, hiring others to do your dirty work, heavily relying on financial resources to seduce), the logical outcomes, sooner or later, are indifference and lack of fulfillment. In practical terms, you're on the freeway to P4P and depression. I speak only to share my personal experience and observations.

Messages In This Thread